Thank you for your interest in Venezia! If you’re interested in any of the positions below, please print and fill out the Application below and return it to the person specified in the job description.
Positions Available- 2 Open positions
employment type: full-time
Venezia Bulk Transport a family owned and operated trucking company is looking for an entry level Trailer Mechanic/wash tech for our Terminal in Nazareth PA. Family atmosphere, great pay and work environment.
Wash equipment and inspect parts removed for wash.
Diagnose mechanical failures and repairs tractors and trailer components, you do not need tanker experience we will train you.
Adjust brakes and perform alignments
Repsonsible for repairs and required preventative maintenance of Class 8 tractors
Perform Safety inspections on tractors making sure that documentation required by the FMCSA, DOT, Federal, State and local regulations are met
Interpret work orders and technical manuals
Repair or replace defective parts, components or systems
Test repaired equipment for proper performance
Welding experience a plus but not required.
Need to have valid drivers license (class A CDL preferred but not required), clean criminal background and great work ethic.
employment type: full-time
The Safety Compliance Auditor is responsible for ensuring the compliance of all company drivers bound by the rules of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. This is accomplished by testing driving ability, training on Hours of Service, training of electronic logs, coaching drivers, preparing monthly reports, processing roadside inspections, challenging incorrect inspections, rewarding safe and legal driving, processing any resulting fines or citations, safety inspections of trucks being assigned to drivers, keeping up to date on new regulations and providing guidance as needed regarding regulations. This position is accountable for clear communication and coaching of violations of DOT regulations to ensure that all company drivers and employees remain compliant and legal.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Plans, coordinates and supervises the administration of new hire driver training in the company’s logging electronic devices to satisfy the regulations of the FMCSA.
2. New hire driver road tests.
3. Administer and audit the electronic logging device system and addressing violations of the Hours of Service by drivers.
4. Administrater and monitor electronic VIR system.
5. Coaches drivers who violate the Hours of Service regulations.
6. Prepares a monthly report on driver Hours of Service violations.
7. Documents and analyzes Driver/Vehicle Roadside Inspections, including remittance to the State of inspection, clean inspection bonuses and FMCSA DataQ challenges.
8. Citation/fine processing, payment and recordkeeping.
9. Monitors and reports on monthly CSA numbers per company DOT number.
10. Monitors cold weather Hours of Service waivers for the LPG division.
11. Policy and procedure communication and memos.
12. Tractor assignment inspections
13. Data and trend analyses.
14. Support of other Safety Department positions as needed.
1. Communication Proficiency.
2. Computer Systems Proficiency.
3. Organizational Skills.
4. Problem Solving/Analysis.
5. Technical Capacity.
6. Time Management.
7. Regulatory Proficiency.
Supervisory Responsibility: Interacting with drivers and there managers.Work Environment: Inside office and periodically outside around trucks and Maintenance shopPhysical Demands: Tom Will determine
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires the individual to be active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, throughout the day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Working at a desk is also required.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: Tom Will Determine
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM 40 hours per week.
No travel is expected for this position.
Preferred Education and Experience: High School diploma, some college or a degree would be helpful.Other Duties:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.