Full-Time Employees Benefits
We focus on providing our employee’s the best affordable, high quality benefits for both singles and families a like. Below you will find the details of our insurance offerings the corresponding websites and downloadable forms.
Our medical insurance provider is Independence Administrators, please click the links below to access their site.
Ready to get started? Access website
Benefits Enrollment Platform
Below is the link for our online enrollment platform that employees may access outside of open enrollment to make changes to their personal information and benefits. Employees may change address, phone numbers and personal information all within the enrollment platform.
Employees may make changes to benefits for life events ONLY such as a marriage, a divorce or birth/adoption of a child. ALL changes will be reviewed and approved by HR. If you have questions regarding if your change falls within the approved guidelines, please contact our HR dept at 610-495-5200.
You must request enrollment within 30 days after the marriage, birth, adoption, or placement for adoption. If you request a change within the applicable timeframe, the coverage will be effective on the date of birth, adoption or placement for adoption.
Access the Online Enrollment Platform Portal
Prescription Drug Plan
Prescription Drug Coverage Benefit Summary
CVS Caremark Mail Service Order Form
CVS Caremark offers a Prescription Savings Guide (PSG) available digitally at Caremark.com and through the CVS Caremark® mobile app. With the digital PSG, members have access to:
- Personalized estimated savings opportunities based on their current plan design
- Brand to Generic, Retail to Mail, Maintenance Choice® Voluntary
- Acknowledgment when they choose lower-cost drugs and/or channels
- The true cost of their prescriptions
- Clear direction on how to take advantage of savings opportunities
TELEDOC is a FREE “telehealth” service that allows you and your family members to receive convenient, quality care from a variety of licensed healthcare professionals via phone, web or mobile app 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It saves you time and copay costs and avoid going to an office to be treated for “minor” illnesses (sinus infections, ear infections, bronchitis, etc).Download the TELEDOC brochure for more info
Visit the TELEDOC website
401(K) Employee Savings Plan
- All employees, at least 21 years of age, with 90 days of service are eligible to join the plan. Enrollment dates are the first of each month.
- You may ‘set aside” up to 15% of your weekly pay on a pre tax basis.
- The company will match $.50 for every dollar of your contribution up to 3% of your pay.
Download the Fidelity 401(K) FAQ
Download the Getting Started with Fidelity sheet
Visit the Fidelity website
Full time employees will receive paid vacation per the following schedule after meeting service requirements:
|After one (1) year||1 Week|
|After two (2) years||2 Weeks|
|After seven (7) years||3 Weeks|
|After fifteen (15) years||4 Weeks|
|After twenty (20) years||5 Weeks|