- Age: Drivers must be 23 years old
- Experience: You must have a minimum of one year of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience within the last three years.
- License Requirements: You must have a current Class “A” CDL in good standing issued from the state in which you reside.
- Specific divisions may require a Tank and or Hazmat Endorsement
- You must be able to obtain a TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credential)
- Accident and Citation history: No DUI, DWI charges within the last 5 years.
- No Reckless Driving within the last 5 years, No Careless Driving within the last 3 years.
- All accidents and violations are subject to investigation. No rollovers within the last 5 years.
- Previous Employment: No more than 7 jobs in the last five years (Layoffs, out of business, and relocations will be considered on a case by case basis
- Other Requirements: You must pass a DOT physical, DOT pre-employment drug test and a company road test. You must be able to meet the physical demands of the position and be professional in appearance. Criminal history will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Run for V!
We offer Local, Regional and OTR opportunities with a diverse range of commodity options that enable our Drivers the consistency of year-round work.
Ask us about our Sign On Bonus and Safety Incentive bonus programs!
No Tank experience?
No problem! We provide paid training on our various commodities and trailers.
We focus on providing our Drivers the best affordable, high quality benefits for both singles and families a like.